Friday, August 12, 2016

A Job You Don't Have Passion For Is Called Stress - Toyin Lawani Shares The Secret Of Her Success


Entreprenuer,stylist and designer,Toyin Lawani shared some motivating words after a long day at work last night..She wrote
Long day at work,Have 42 people working for me at Tiannahsplacempire....scattered all over different divisions at the Empire,But in the 18years of Running my various Businesses not a soul have Sketched or Design a piece for any of my clients or me b4..I'm my company's creative director....I mix my skin products &come up wit my portions myself...
I learnt all i know from my mum....my work is my life and All the creativity are just me and me only....i love my work and it gives me joy doing it myself regardless of people working 4me...never met a soul that process half of my Brain...when i'm not involved in my work its always a mess...even when I'm on my sick bed i monitor work via phone......remember no one can Be you....A job you don't have passion for...is called stress...but when u do what u love...its called Achieving...A Boss without experience is not a Good leader...they are jokers....if they don't process the skills to run all their various Businesses. #Atmfashionista#THESERIALENTREPRENUER.

No comments:

Post a Comment