Monday, September 12, 2016

Why I Aspired To Be Governor In 2013 - Ifeanyi Ubah


Mr Ifeanyi Ubah, the Chairman of Capital Oil and Gas, has explained why he aspired to be Governor in 2013 stating categorically that, he wasn’t contesting then to be Governor because of money because he was richer than some Governors, but for the comfort of the people of Anambra. Ubah stated this to journalists in an interactive session to mark his 45th birthday at his Nnewi home. He said;

“I am blessed in every ramification. If not for the love I have for Anambra, I should not have any reason to aspire to be governor, because there is nothing a governor enjoys that I do not enjoy.
“I had the best manifesto to change the fortunes of Anambra people when I aspired in 2013 to be a governor, but I had to let go because it must not be me.”

He however said the present administration in the state is doing well, and gave conditions of supporting his administration saying; “So far, the governor is doing well, and I will support him, but we must think beyond our selfish interests. We must reject a situation where one man finishes his tenure and takes his stooge and puts him as governor,” the billionaire concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment