Monday, October 03, 2016

Busola Slays As She Marks Birthday


Hit me up when you find blog reader beau than our lady on the Nigeria internet. *winks* Babatunde Olubusola is plus one today, guys. Do join me and wish her the best birthday.

She sent this message:
Cos today is my day, its an opportunity for me to know that am special and special things are for me today, bcos a BIRTHDAY is a million moments holding A promise of fulfilment of dreams and ACCOMPLISHMENTS of sum special plans. Wishing myself a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
You are wonderful dear. On this special day, Debola's blog wishes you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come.


Do have a happy, happy birthday dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment