Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Mum Shows Off Amazing Transformation After Quitting Heroine


A mother showed off her amazing transformation 826 days years after she quit heroine ..
Posting the images to Reddit , the 24-year-old woman - who goes by the name DisregardThisOrDont told the story of her fall into addiction
She wrote:
"On June 11th 2014 I went to jail for 36 days on a contempt charge."And she explains how for personal reasons, her daughter had gone to live with her mother.Recovery has been an uphill battle, but now I am at a point where it all just feels like a bad dream.

"There are people in my life who don't know about this side of me and will probably see this. I knew that when I posted it.I felt the need to share it so openly because when I found my mugshot I felt so bad for that girl.
"I wanted to hug her and tell her it will get better. I then realized that girl is still out there somewhere.
"She isn't me anymore though.
"There are other addicts out there who are in the same circle of hell that I was in in that mug shot
"So even if one of those people see this and get their sh** together, then it was worth it."

No comments:

Post a Comment