Thursday, August 18, 2016

Pogba Aiming For Premier League Glory With Man Utd


Paul Pogba insists he is not concerned by his world record price tag and is only focused on helping Manchester United return to their former glory.

Pogba, having left United for Juventus in 2012, returned to Old Trafford from the Italian champions for £93.8m in August, making him the most expensive footballer of all time.
And the France midfielder has targeted helping United secure the Premier League title and a return to the Champions League in the process this season.

"I am just happy to play football. I don't even think about it [the transfer fee]. It has happened, it is behind me, I am just looking to win the league," Pogba was quoted as saying by Manchester Evening News.

"My ambition is always be the number one and be the best. So the objective is to win the league. We want to go back to the Champions League because that is where we belong."

No comments:

Post a Comment